We all know protein is important to a balanced diet, but it’s not always easy to get it in. Here are a few of my favorite easy ways to get the protein you need regularly, and some reasons why you need it.
1. If you are active, you’ll need extra protein to help you recover after your exercises.
2. Every cell in your body is made up of protein and you’ll need extra to repair the tissue, to make enzymes and hormones.
3.Your bones, muscles, skin, blood, and cartilage rely on protein as a main building block.
4. Building lean muscle is ideal and protein will help you build and prevent muscle loss.
5. Protein can curb unnecessary hunger pangs which will help you maintain a healthy weight.
6. Since your body does not store protein, so you’ll need to eat it more often.
Hi, There! My name is Taralynn McNitt. This is my fourth year as a healthy living blogger. I love cooking healthy meals, traveling, my fluffy goldendoodle (Mr Grumples), photography, and reaching fitness goals while helping others reach theirs. I turn healthy food into tasty food and fitness into fun. Living a healthy lifestyle shouldn't feel like a chore. After high school, I set out on a weight lo…