In addition to being packed full of awesomeness on every level, the movie, Kick Ass digs DEEP. It’s filled with all the brilliant life lessons and little heartfelt moments a good film should have. Like showing us that donning a purple wig and leather eye mask can really work up a good alter ego when you need a confidence boost. Or furthermore, that your inner badass is only a costume change away.
From a superhero fantasy to real life, Kick Ass reminds us that self-conflict is an endless and menial battle. To accept ourselves as is, is to win at life. And to win at life is the most heroic act there is.
Check out the 9 superhero lessons to inspire a KICK ASS life:
1. Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.
2. If someone insults you, put them in their place.
3. Practice makes perfect. And we all know, preparation is the key to kicking ass.
4. Lift up your friends when they need it most. You never know when you may need a little boost of your own.
5. The cure to anything is a good cup of coffee and your very best friend.
6. And we all know in friendship and in life… two is better than one.
7. When all else fails, hit em’ where it hurts.
8. Love your partner in crime for all their flaws. Love their weird and their crazy. And if they dance in the car with you, love them even more.
9. Eyeliner or not, Nic Cage is still THE MAN.
Be sure to check out Kick-Ass on itunes!