Now that your lower half is going to be ready to rock the bikini, I want your upper body to be on point too. This is another giant set workout. It is also going to be high intensity which truly melts those stubborn pounds off. This is going to require your body weight, and dumbbells. However, if you do not have dumbbells it is not a problem use two 1 gallon water bottles, or two cans of food for lighter weight. Do this workout once a week, and reap the rewards!
Giant Set 1: 3/4x
– 15 pushups (go on your knees if you need to)
– 15 dips (using a stair or chair)
– 10 pike pushups
– 10 burpees with high knees (once you jump up do four quick high knees in place)
Giant Set 2: 3/4x
Grab your weights
– 15 lateral raises with 10 pulses on your last one
– 15 bent over rows with 10 pulses on your last one
– 15 dumbbell curl/tricep over head extension (do one dumbbell curl, after you lower it down lift weights immediately over your head for one tricep extension; alternate for 15)
– 25 each arm twisting punches (if weights are too heavy, use bodyweight)
Giant Set 3: 3/4x
– 10 plank up downs (10 right side first then 10 left side first)
– 20 standing rhomboid squeezes (use weights): Bring your arms up to shoulder height, and bend at the elbow; squeeze your shoulder blades together, hold for five seconds and release.
I am a 29 year old fit mom of three: twin three year old girls, and a one year old boy. I grew up doing gymnastics. I became a Type 1 Diabetic at age eleven where I had to learn everything about food and how it affected my body in a matter of a couple of days. I overcame that huge obstacle and was able to continue doing gymnastics. I got a full ride scholarship to Louisiana State University wher…