Making chia pudding is super easy and extremely healthy. Chia seeds are already chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids, and we’re adding even more nutrients with blueberries, almonds and cinnamon. Another plus is that this recipe is made the night before, so when you wake up in the morning it’s all ready go to!
– ¼ cup chia seeds
– ¼ cup almond milk (enough milk to saturate all chia seeds)
– Cinnamon, to taste
– Agave nectar, to taste
– Blueberries, to your preference
– Slivered almonds, to your preference
1. In a small bowl, combine chia seeds with almond milk
2. Stir, then cover and refrigerate overnight (this allows the seeds to expand)
3. Drizzle agave nectar
4. Add cinnamon, blueberries, slivered almonds
5. Have a great morning!