A fiesta in your mouth. And for under 300 calories, it’s a fiesta in your skinny jeans as well…
Serves 2 (270 calories/serving)
– 4 corn tortillas (I used the Trader Joe’s brand, which has 65 calories per tortilla)
– 1/2 cup black beans (cooked)
– 1/4 cup guacamole
– 1/4 cup Daiya pepperjack shreds
– 1/4 cup salsa
– Preheat oven to 375.
– Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
– Layer 1 tortilla down, and spread black beans on top.
– Then on top of the black beans, lay another tortilla, and top with guacamole.
– On top of the guacamole, layer your 3rd tortilla, and top with cheese.
– Finally, layer your last tortilla on top of the cheese layer, and lightly compress the stack down.
– Place on oven, and bake for 25 minutes.
– Remove, top with salsa, and serve. Fiesta!