There are millions of smoothie recipes, but sometimes you just need to use what’s on-hand. This smoothie formula will guarantee a yummy and nutritious smoothie every time.
With frozen bananas, you can do anything!
1. Choose your base (we love Silk Almond Milk) – add 1/2 – 3/4 into your blender
2. Add frozen bananas – peel ripe bananas, cut then freeze overnight – add 2/3 banana to the blender
3. Add your greens – 1 large handful of kale and 1 large handful of spinach (make sure they’re rinsed!)
4. Choose your fruit – using frozen, fresh (or both!), add your favorite berries, about 3/4 total (we recommend 3 types, 1/4 of each)
5. Add your super foods – add 1/2 tablespoon of either chia seeds, cacao, acai or maca
*Tip – for an extra cool smoothie with a little crunch, add a couple ice cubes right at the end and blend for another few seconds