You can do sit-ups and crunches all day everyday, but you won’t uncover your six-pack until you change your eating habits. Here are 10 foods that will help reduce bloat and flatten your tummy in 24-hours or less.
1. Grilled Salmon: Salmon is filled with omega-3 fatty acids which are less likely to be stored as belly fat.
2. Probiotic Yogurt: Probiotic yogurts are the ultimate tummy trimming food… Activia is my absolute favorite!
3. Oatmeal: The great thing about oatmeal is it leaves you feeling full without making your tummy look puffy.
4. Avocado: There are so many benefits to eating avocados, but I eat them because they are filled with healthy monounsaturated fats that leave your stomach looking flat.
5. Leafy Greens: Kale, Spinach and Lettuce are the best greens to eat when you want to remain bloat-free.
6. Celery: Few people know that celery can help flush out excess liquids from the body, making your tummy appear flatter.
7. Asparagus: This potassium filled vegetable helps remove excess fluid from the body.
8. Watermelon: Besides being super refreshing and delicious, watermelons are filled with water, which helps fight bloat.
9. Almonds: These protein filled seeds are the perfect afternoon snack, and will keep your tummy looking super flat.
10. Eggs: We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but what you eat is just as important as when you eat. Eggs are filled with protein which makes them super filling, and makes it less likely that you will indulge throughout the day.
Those are my top 10 foods for reducing bloat and helping to flatten your tummy. The best thing about all of these foods is that they are really delicious and super easy to whip at home.