Dry winters, hot summers; no matter the season, we are always at risk for dehydration. It’s so easy to forget drinking the proper amount of water throughout the day, so we teamed up with surfer girl Jessica of Mint Clothing Company to share five foods (and delicious pairings) you should nosh on to help keep you hydrated.
1. Grapefruit paired with coconut sugar
2. Watermelon paired with red pepper flakes
3. Cucumber paired with olive oil
4. Strawberries paired with freshly cracked black pepper
5. Cantaloupe paired with fresh basil